There is now less than a week to come up with the most brilliant name for the soon-to-be-built café in the Menil Collection’s “neighborhood of art.” For those who would like to contribute that detail to the memoirs of future genius artists (“As we did every afternoon, we were hanging out at the PLACE NAME HERE, discussing how our art could truly transform the world…”), the deadline is Monday, November 25th at 5 pm. Send suggestions to CafeNameGame@menil.org.
also by Paula Newton
- Off to a Good Start! Moody Center Announces Inaugural Schedule of Artists - October 28th, 2016
- Tate Hires Houston Curator - October 27th, 2016
- Dallas Curator Named One of “Twenty Most Influential” - October 26th, 2016
- Dude! Art Class is Super Stressful! - October 25th, 2016
- A Texas Guide to Día De Los Muertos - October 24th, 2016