There is now less than a week to come up with the most brilliant name for the soon-to-be-built café in the Menil Collection’s “neighborhood of art.” For those who would like to contribute that detail to the memoirs of future genius artists (“As we did every afternoon, we were hanging out at the PLACE NAME HERE, discussing how our art could truly transform the world…”), the deadline is Monday, November 25th at 5 pm. Send suggestions to CafeNameGame@menil.org.
also by Paula Newton
- And the Houston Artist Town Halls Keep Coming! (This One has a Panel, a Performance, Cops, and Beer) - June 27th, 2017
- Houston Mayor Calls on Artists to Make a Place - June 26th, 2017
- Denton’s Paul Voertman, 1929-2017 - June 23rd, 2017
- Homo Artists Unite! - June 22nd, 2017
- Body Art and Chicken Wings - June 21st, 2017