There is now less than a week to come up with the most brilliant name for the soon-to-be-built café in the Menil Collection’s “neighborhood of art.” For those who would like to contribute that detail to the memoirs of future genius artists (“As we did every afternoon, we were hanging out at the PLACE NAME HERE, discussing how our art could truly transform the world…”), the deadline is Monday, November 25th at 5 pm. Send suggestions to CafeNameGame@menil.org.
also by Paula Newton
- John Glenn (1921-2016) - December 9th, 2016
- Architects’ Pigs Could Fly in Just in Time for Trump Proposals - December 8th, 2016
- ALH Artists Inspire Latest Version of Debtfair at Whitney Biennial - December 7th, 2016
- Judd Foundation Releases More Judd Writings - December 2nd, 2016
- And Speaking of Space - December 1st, 2016