There is now less than a week to come up with the most brilliant name for the soon-to-be-built café in the Menil Collection’s “neighborhood of art.” For those who would like to contribute that detail to the memoirs of future genius artists (“As we did every afternoon, we were hanging out at the PLACE NAME HERE, discussing how our art could truly transform the world…”), the deadline is Monday, November 25th at 5 pm. Send suggestions to CafeNameGame@menil.org.
also by Paula Newton
- After Tonight, You TOO Can Be an Artist! - October 13th, 2015
- In the Hill Country: Good Old Fashioned Plein Air Painting - October 12th, 2015
- Apply Now for Round 8 Idea Fund $$$ - October 9th, 2015
- Michael Ray Charles Adds Installation to UT’s Landmark Collection - October 8th, 2015
- Chalk Across Texas With You - October 7th, 2015