There is now less than a week to come up with the most brilliant name for the soon-to-be-built café in the Menil Collection’s “neighborhood of art.” For those who would like to contribute that detail to the memoirs of future genius artists (“As we did every afternoon, we were hanging out at the PLACE NAME HERE, discussing how our art could truly transform the world…”), the deadline is Monday, November 25th at 5 pm. Send suggestions to CafeNameGame@menil.org.
also by Paula Newton
- SXSE: Beaumont Is a Boomtown of Film & Music - February 17th, 2017
- How to Get A Studio and Stipend from Lawndale - February 16th, 2017
- Art Historian Picked for a Top National Security Advisor - February 15th, 2017
- Austin Has OUTsiders and No Idea! - February 14th, 2017
- Nerd Alert: Art Plus Science is the New Big Thing! - February 13th, 2017