Steven Evans is leaving his post as managing director and curator of the Linda Pace Foundation to “pursue other opportunities” after just two years in the saddle. Fairfax Dorn, co-founder and executive director of Ballroom Marfa, will serve as Guest Curator and Interim Program Director as an outside consultant while a search for Evans’ replacement is underway. Evans came to the Pace Foundation two years ago from Dia:Beacon’s Riggio Galleries.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015