Steven Evans is leaving his post as managing director and curator of the Linda Pace Foundation to “pursue other opportunities” after just two years in the saddle. Fairfax Dorn, co-founder and executive director of Ballroom Marfa, will serve as Guest Curator and Interim Program Director as an outside consultant while a search for Evans’ replacement is underway. Evans came to the Pace Foundation two years ago from Dia:Beacon’s Riggio Galleries.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015