The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette ran a short feature about Marfa in today’s paper, and though Judd, Chinati, and modern art art all prominent themes, it’s nice that the Mystery Lights, Marfa’s other mystic, transcendent tourist experience get a paragraph as well.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015