On Saturday, May 7th, 2011, Glasstire and the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth presented a panel in celebration of our 10th anniversary.
“Regionalism in the 21st Century” featured Robert Storr, dean of the Yale University School of Art and curator of the 2007 Venice Biennale; David Pagel, Los Angeles Times art critic and associate professor of art at Claremont Graduate University; Toby Kamps, curator of modern and contemporary art at The Menil Collection in Houston; and Michael Galbreth, one of the artist duo known as The Art Guys. The panel was moderated by Christina Rees, a Glasstire correspondent and director of Fort Worth Contemporary Arts.
The panel was held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, May 7, 2011 in the auditorium of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth. The night before, The Rachofsky House in Dallas hosted a private reception for panelists, patrons, artists and curators.
Click here to download the mp3 audio file (29 MB).
also by Glasstire
- Women & Their Work Looking for Artists for Upcoming Solo Shows - July 27th, 2015
- Top Five July 23, 2015 - July 23rd, 2015
- Will Dario Robleto be the First Person to Send a Response to Extraterrestrials Trying to Contact Us? - July 22nd, 2015
- Upcoming Texas Art Mag Sounds Exceptionally Cool - July 21st, 2015
- Art History Degree More Worthless Than Ever Since Computers Can Do the Job Now - July 20th, 2015