For the third episode of our podcast Not A Hobby, we interview Heyd Fontenot, who has balanced day jobs with his art career for 30 years. He has been the beloved director of the artists residency and gallery CentralTrak in Dallas for the last five years, and there’s a show if his work right now at Conduit Gallery in Dallas.
“If you can keep making art, you win.”
See more work by Heyd Fontenot on his website.
also by Ariane Roesch
- Frank Lloyd Wright at MOMA - June 23rd, 2017
- "Speak of the Devil" at Art League Houston - June 18th, 2017
- Not A Hobby: Tommy Gregory - June 17th, 2017
- Mr. Money Mustache wants you to bike to work in TX - June 9th, 2017
- Getting to Know Dixie Friend Gay - June 4th, 2017