There’s a writeup of the great Dallas furniture maker Dan Phillips in Texas Monthly. I first saw Dan’s remarkable pieces at Webb Gallery in Waxahachie. They are the prized antiques of the future.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Why We Need Boring Old Textile Shows Now More Than Ever - May 21st, 2017
- Autumn Knight: Directions to Prairie View - May 8th, 2017
- Ron Hoover: Modern Business Shadows - April 2nd, 2017
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017