There’s a writeup of the great Dallas furniture maker Dan Phillips in Texas Monthly. I first saw Dan’s remarkable pieces at Webb Gallery in Waxahachie. They are the prized antiques of the future.
also by Rainey Knudson
- Pauline Oliveros, 1932 - 2016 - November 26th, 2016
- Naming and Shaming: Deborah Roberts at Art Palace - November 21st, 2016
- All good dreamers pass this way some day: on the election, and art - November 15th, 2016
- Statement On Our Instagram Post - November 5th, 2016
- Should Houston Have an Art Fair? - October 16th, 2016