Tomorrow night, grayDUCK will hold its final opening in its South Austin gallery space. The appropriately titled Send Off, a group show of prints by artists who have exhibited at grayDUCK, will open from Friday evening from 7-10 pm and the show will be up through December 22. After that, watch for announcements of the opening date of grayDUCK’s new location on East Cesar Chavez. Owner/director Jill Schroeder says that the new space will need renovations, but predicts that they will be up and running by February or March.
also by Paula Newton
- Houston Nonprofits Join the Coalition Against Hate - August 22nd, 2017
- The Solar Eclipse in Art - August 21st, 2017
- Houston Joins the Anti-Confederate Monument Movement - August 18th, 2017
- Artists: It’s Time to Run for Office! - August 17th, 2017
- Film Nerds: a Happy Hour Just for You! - August 16th, 2017