In a joint letter to “family, friends, and colleagues,” glamorous Jacqueline Buckingham and DMA Director Maxwell Anderson announced their divorce on her website and her facebook page on April 9. The facebook notice also contained a plug for Buckingham’s upcoming book, “Separating into Wholeness: Revolutionary Relationships & Evolutionary Families,” which details the divorce process. The letter describes their new relationship thus: “although a legal marriage bond is behind us, we are moving forward with new vows as dedicated partners in parenting, committed champions of each other as individuals, and strong supporters of each other’s careers, dreams, and life’s work.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015