Alleged Menil Picasso vandal Uriel Landeros surrendered himself to federal marshals at the at the international bridge near McAllen, Texas on the US/Mexico border. His lawyer, Emily DeToto, brokered the surrender, which she sai was prompted by urgings from Landeros family. He is expected to be brought to Harris county in a few days to face charges of criminal mischief and felony graffiti.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015