Alleged Menil Picasso vandal Uriel Landeros surrendered himself to federal marshals at the at the international bridge near McAllen, Texas on the US/Mexico border. His lawyer, Emily DeToto, brokered the surrender, which she sai was prompted by urgings from Landeros family. He is expected to be brought to Harris county in a few days to face charges of criminal mischief and felony graffiti.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015