The upcoming Latino Arts Fest in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District includes an open call exhibition for area visual artists juried by Benito Huerta, Director of the Gallery at UTA, conceptual multi-media artist Celia Munoz, and art critic Charles Dee Mitchell, who has contributed to Dallas Observer and the Dallas Morning News. Feeling lucky? Prestigious jurors and cash prizes of $1000, $500 and $250 just might offset the $10 entry fee. The submission deadline is October 27.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015