The upcoming Latino Arts Fest in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District includes an open call exhibition for area visual artists juried by Benito Huerta, Director of the Gallery at UTA, conceptual multi-media artist Celia Munoz, and art critic Charles Dee Mitchell, who has contributed to Dallas Observer and the Dallas Morning News. Feeling lucky? Prestigious jurors and cash prizes of $1000, $500 and $250 just might offset the $10 entry fee. The submission deadline is October 27.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015