Blogger Judith Dobrzynski interviews the MFAH’s Mari Carmen Ramírez for today’s Wall St. Journal on the eve of the launch of the museum’s vast digital archive of Latin American art source materials. The first 2,500 documents from Argentina, Mexico and the American Midwest go online on Thursday, gathered and scanned under the museum’s International Center for the Arts of the Americas under Ramirez’s direction.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015