With tropical storm Don bearing down on Corpus Christi, three hundred museum professionals are meeting with experts from the National Archives, Federal Emergency Management Agency, and the Harris and Galveston county emergency management offices to coordinate disaster plans and discuss preparedness at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. The forum was organized by the Galveston Historical Foundation to share post-Ike insights into pre-disaster planning.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015