On Saturday, October 1 at 11 a.m. Blue Star Contemporary in San Antonio will host a brunch that will connect the public to its ongoing Berlin residency program. (The annual residency is Blue Star’s partnership with Künstlerhaus Bethanien, in which Bexar County-based artists take up three-month residencies in Berlin.) For the brunch, San Antonio artists and residency program alumni Thomas Cummins and Leigh Anne Lester will discuss their time at the residency.
Via Blue Star: “This small intimate setting is an opportunity to get unfettered access to the artists and residency program while strengthening the international art dialogue in San Antonio.”
The brunch is free and open to the public, and takes place at the Liberty Bar, 1111 S. Alamo, San Antonio. Seating is limited, so RSVP to Blue Star Contemporary Public Affairs and Engagement Manager, Inessa Kosub, at email@example.com.
For more info, go here.
also by Glasstire
- Top Five: January 19, 2017 - January 19th, 2017
- A Whopper of an Artwork for Your Inauguration Day - January 18th, 2017
- FotoFest Announces 2018 Biennial Theme & More - January 16th, 2017
- Section of Berlin Wall at Rice University Defaced with Pro-Trump Graffiti - January 15th, 2017
- Houston Performance Art Festival Announces Lineup — And It's Good! - January 14th, 2017