On Saturday, October 1 at 11 a.m. Blue Star Contemporary in San Antonio will host a brunch that will connect the public to its ongoing Berlin residency program. (The annual residency is Blue Star’s partnership with Künstlerhaus Bethanien, in which Bexar County-based artists take up three-month residencies in Berlin.) For the brunch, San Antonio artists and residency program alumni Thomas Cummins and Leigh Anne Lester will discuss their time at the residency.
Via Blue Star: “This small intimate setting is an opportunity to get unfettered access to the artists and residency program while strengthening the international art dialogue in San Antonio.”
The brunch is free and open to the public, and takes place at the Liberty Bar, 1111 S. Alamo, San Antonio. Seating is limited, so RSVP to Blue Star Contemporary Public Affairs and Engagement Manager, Inessa Kosub, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info, go here.
also by Glasstire
- SHSU Hosts an Art Walk in Huntsville - February 21st, 2017
- Glasstire names Christina Rees as Editor-in-Chief - February 20th, 2017
- Houston Music Venue Announces Community Arts Initiative - February 20th, 2017
- San Antonio DACA Art Student Detained by Immigration Officials - February 19th, 2017
- February 18: Artists Talks in Houston & 20+ Openings in Dallas - February 18th, 2017