Another Texas Contemporary Art Fair has come and gone. This one had its fair share of dogs, chairs, and shiny sculptures, but it also had some smart, intriguing work. Here are a handful of pieces I liked, many of which are from local (or Mexico City!) galleries.
also by Brandon Zech
- The Art of the Livestream - April 21st, 2017
- Four Killer Zines You Should Check Out - April 10th, 2017
- Louise Hopkins Underwood, 1919-2017 - March 8th, 2017
- The Art World Goes a Day Without Women - March 8th, 2017
- Not Just Naked People: Experimental Action Performance Art Festival in Houston - February 27th, 2017