Another Texas Contemporary Art Fair has come and gone. This one had its fair share of dogs, chairs, and shiny sculptures, but it also had some smart, intriguing work. Here are a handful of pieces I liked, many of which are from local (or Mexico City!) galleries.
also by Brandon Zech
- Sandy Carson: We Were There - October 18th, 2017
- Julie Green at Texas State University - September 29th, 2017
- Sean Starwars: Woodcut Funhouse - August 9th, 2017
- 'Daydreams and Other Monsters' at UTSA - August 4th, 2017
- Why this Year's Galveston Artist Residency Exhibition is Different - July 19th, 2017