Another Texas Contemporary Art Fair has come and gone. This one had its fair share of dogs, chairs, and shiny sculptures, but it also had some smart, intriguing work. Here are a handful of pieces I liked, many of which are from local (or Mexico City!) galleries.
also by Brandon Zech
- Louise Hopkins Underwood, 1919-2017 - March 8th, 2017
- The Art World Goes a Day Without Women - March 8th, 2017
- Not Just Naked People: Experimental Action Performance Art Festival in Houston - February 27th, 2017
- Round-Up: Three Shows in San Antonio and Austin - February 3rd, 2017
- Some Inauguration Day Wisdom from Pussy Riot, from their recent Texas Visit - January 19th, 2017