Another Texas Contemporary Art Fair has come and gone. This one had its fair share of dogs, chairs, and shiny sculptures, but it also had some smart, intriguing work. Here are a handful of pieces I liked, many of which are from local (or Mexico City!) galleries.
also by Brandon Zech
- Why this Year's Galveston Artist Residency Exhibition is Different - July 19th, 2017
- Andres Serrano at the Station Museum of Contemporary Art, Houston - June 23rd, 2017
- Michael Menchaca at BLUEorange - June 14th, 2017
- Garth Weiser at The Contemporary Austin - June 1st, 2017
- The Art of the Livestream - April 21st, 2017