After conducting a national search, the museum selected Houston-based Zúñiga, who is currently the executive director of the Houston Community College Foundation. She has lots of experience in fundraising, management, teaching, and is a frequent presenter at fundraising conferences. Earlier this year, she was named as one of “Houston’s Most Influential Women of 2012” by Houston Woman magazine.
also by Paula Newton
- Off to a Good Start! Moody Center Announces Inaugural Schedule of Artists - October 28th, 2016
- Tate Hires Houston Curator - October 27th, 2016
- Dallas Curator Named One of “Twenty Most Influential” - October 26th, 2016
- Dude! Art Class is Super Stressful! - October 25th, 2016
- A Texas Guide to Día De Los Muertos - October 24th, 2016