After conducting a national search, the museum selected Houston-based Zúñiga, who is currently the executive director of the Houston Community College Foundation. She has lots of experience in fundraising, management, teaching, and is a frequent presenter at fundraising conferences. Earlier this year, she was named as one of “Houston’s Most Influential Women of 2012” by Houston Woman magazine.
also by Paula Newton
- Houston Art Fair Loses a Word and Gains an Attitude - May 4th, 2016
- Fire at SA’s Casa Chuck! - May 3rd, 2016
- Houston Artist Padaric Kolander Wins 2016 Hunting Art Prize - May 2nd, 2016
- Bayou City Art Festival is Going to be a Soggy One - April 29th, 2016
- Learn to Paint Like the President. Maybe Better. - April 28th, 2016