Culturemap interviewed art dealer Michael Findlay about his new book, The Value of Art, which de-myhologizes some of the current hype surrounding contemporary art prices by putting it in historical context. Findlay spoke at the Menil Collection at a members-only event on Monday, November 19.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015