Culturemap interviewed art dealer Michael Findlay about his new book, The Value of Art, which de-myhologizes some of the current hype surrounding contemporary art prices by putting it in historical context. Findlay spoke at the Menil Collection at a members-only event on Monday, November 19.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015