Dr. Francine Carraro, executive director of the Grace Museum in Abilene, has resigned. An expert in early Texas art, she had held the post since September 2008 when she came back to her native Texas from Bar Harbor, Maine, where she had been executive director of the Abbe Museum.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015