The Idea Fund has announced Round Four of the oddball re-granting program for 2011-2012. Information sessions explaining guidelines, how to apply, etc. are to be scheduled in Austin, El Paso, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio, but meanwhile, the first will be online: a webinar on Thursday, July 14 at 1p.m. The webinar will be posted on The Idea Funds’s website for artists unable to attend a meat meet. But keep your shirt on: applications for one of the $4000 grants to Texas projects unlikely to be covered by any other grant program aren’t due until October 3!
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015