Houston Mayor Annise Parker declared April 19 “Mica Mossbacher Day”, in recognition of Mrs. Mossbacher, Honorary Consul to Iceland, as the “citizen responsible for beginning (and seeing through) the process that has given us Tolerance at Harmony Walk.” Parker worked for Mossbacher’s deceased husband, oilman and prolific Republican political fundraiser Robert A. Mossbacher, for 18 years before going into politics herself.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015