Houston Mayor Annise Parker declared April 19 “Mica Mossbacher Day”, in recognition of Mrs. Mossbacher, Honorary Consul to Iceland, as the “citizen responsible for beginning (and seeing through) the process that has given us Tolerance at Harmony Walk.” Parker worked for Mossbacher’s deceased husband, oilman and prolific Republican political fundraiser Robert A. Mossbacher, for 18 years before going into politics herself.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015