The National Association of Latino Arts and Cultures (NALAC) recently announced grants to support artists and organizations’ projects throughout 2017. A total of $309,500 has been distributed between three granting programs: the NALAC Fund for the Arts (NFA), Transnational Cultural Remittances (TCR) and Diverse Art Spaces (DAS). Each recipient was selected through a peer-review process. Below are the Texas-based grantees.
NALAC Fund for the Arts Master Artist Grant
Adriana Yvette Monsalve, Laredo, TX
NALAC Fund for the Arts San Antonio Artist Grant
Mari Hernandez, San Antonio, TX
Marisela Barrera, San Antonio, TX
Pablo Miguel Martínez, San Antonio, TX
Raul Gonzalez, San Antonio, TX
Sarah Castillo, San Antonio, TX
Congratulations to all grantees!
also by Glasstire
- Menil's 2017 Walter Hopps Award Goes to Reem Fadda - May 24th, 2017
- This and That: Menil Drawing Institute / Pompeii - May 23rd, 2017
- Two Large-Scale Ai Weiwei Sculptures Come to Austin this Summer - May 22nd, 2017
- Here's Nasher's Summer Series Line-Up - May 21st, 2017
- Catch the SpeedBump Art Tour Today in Dallas - May 20th, 2017