The National Association of Latino Arts and Cultures (NALAC) recently announced grants to support artists and organizations’ projects throughout 2017. A total of $309,500 has been distributed between three granting programs: the NALAC Fund for the Arts (NFA), Transnational Cultural Remittances (TCR) and Diverse Art Spaces (DAS). Each recipient was selected through a peer-review process. Below are the Texas-based grantees.
NALAC Fund for the Arts Master Artist Grant
Adriana Yvette Monsalve, Laredo, TX
NALAC Fund for the Arts San Antonio Artist Grant
Mari Hernandez, San Antonio, TX
Marisela Barrera, San Antonio, TX
Pablo Miguel Martínez, San Antonio, TX
Raul Gonzalez, San Antonio, TX
Sarah Castillo, San Antonio, TX
Congratulations to all grantees!
also by Glasstire
- Free Workshop This Saturday To Help Save Water-Damaged Art Objects - September 21st, 2017
- Salvador Dalí is NOT the Father! - September 21st, 2017
- Top Five: September 21, 2017 with Lucia Simek - September 21st, 2017
- Houston Arts Alliance Names New CEO - September 20th, 2017
- Theaster Gates Named 2018 Nasher Prize Winner - September 19th, 2017