Fast on the heels of Sarah Sudhoff leaving Houston Center for Photography last week, it will be announced today that Jenni Rebecca Stephenson is also stepping down as director from Fresh Arts after eight years at the helm. Julie Farr, previously the director of the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft, will act as interim director of Fresh Arts.
Stephenson was the director of Spacetaker prior to its merger with Fresh Arts Coalition, both arts services organizations, in 2012.
A press release is expected later today.
also by Glasstire
- Microsoft Paint Lives to Fight Another Day - July 27th, 2017
- Houston Announces $3.5 Million in Arts and Culture Grants - July 26th, 2017
- Awesome website: Typeset in the Future - July 25th, 2017
- Guerrilla Girls Coming to Talk at the DMA in August - July 25th, 2017
- Get a Free Ticket to Make Art at Burning Man! - July 24th, 2017