Fast on the heels of Sarah Sudhoff leaving Houston Center for Photography last week, it will be announced today that Jenni Rebecca Stephenson is also stepping down as director from Fresh Arts after eight years at the helm. Julie Farr, previously the director of the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft, will act as interim director of Fresh Arts.
Stephenson was the director of Spacetaker prior to its merger with Fresh Arts Coalition, both arts services organizations, in 2012.
A press release is expected later today.
also by Glasstire
- A Whopper of an Artwork for Your Inauguration Day - January 18th, 2017
- FotoFest Announces 2018 Biennial Theme & More - January 16th, 2017
- Section of Berlin Wall at Rice University Defaced with Pro-Trump Graffiti - January 15th, 2017
- Houston Performance Art Festival Announces Lineup — And It's Good! - January 14th, 2017
- Dallas Contemporary Will Organize the Ukrainian Pavilion for the Venice Biennale - January 12th, 2017