Those who attended last week’s sold out Adult Lego Workshop at Houston’s Aurora Picture Show have mastered the art of stop-motion animation, with the help of the provided LEGOs and cocktails. Now, they can move on to their architectural design skills. LEGO has just released the LEGO Architecture Studio, a new kit of 1,210 white and clear bricks to create mini-modernist masterpieces.
There are no instructions (how modernist!), but there’s a 272-page guidebook “endorsed by leading architects” with different exercises in architectural ideas, as well as insight into real-life building from architecture studios.
also by Paula Newton
- Happy (Not My) President’s Day! - February 20th, 2017
- SXSE: Beaumont Is a Boomtown of Film & Music - February 17th, 2017
- How to Get A Studio and Stipend from Lawndale - February 16th, 2017
- Art Historian Picked for a Top National Security Advisor - February 15th, 2017
- Austin Has OUTsiders and No Idea! - February 14th, 2017