Those who attended last week’s sold out Adult Lego Workshop at Houston’s Aurora Picture Show have mastered the art of stop-motion animation, with the help of the provided LEGOs and cocktails. Now, they can move on to their architectural design skills. LEGO has just released the LEGO Architecture Studio, a new kit of 1,210 white and clear bricks to create mini-modernist masterpieces.
There are no instructions (how modernist!), but there’s a 272-page guidebook “endorsed by leading architects” with different exercises in architectural ideas, as well as insight into real-life building from architecture studios.
also by Paula Newton
- John Glenn (1921-2016) - December 9th, 2016
- Architects’ Pigs Could Fly in Just in Time for Trump Proposals - December 8th, 2016
- ALH Artists Inspire Latest Version of Debtfair at Whitney Biennial - December 7th, 2016
- Judd Foundation Releases More Judd Writings - December 2nd, 2016
- And Speaking of Space - December 1st, 2016