Those who attended last week’s sold out Adult Lego Workshop at Houston’s Aurora Picture Show have mastered the art of stop-motion animation, with the help of the provided LEGOs and cocktails. Now, they can move on to their architectural design skills. LEGO has just released the LEGO Architecture Studio, a new kit of 1,210 white and clear bricks to create mini-modernist masterpieces.
There are no instructions (how modernist!), but there’s a 272-page guidebook “endorsed by leading architects” with different exercises in architectural ideas, as well as insight into real-life building from architecture studios.
also by Paula Newton
- More Projected Art! This Time in Dallas - May 26th, 2016
- New Menil PR Director: Beyoncé - May 25th, 2016
- Austin: The People Speak! - May 24th, 2016
- Aurora/Menil BYOB Rescheduled Date (Maybe) - May 23rd, 2016
- Menil Collection Names Former Intern as New Director - May 20th, 2016