Those who attended last week’s sold out Adult Lego Workshop at Houston’s Aurora Picture Show have mastered the art of stop-motion animation, with the help of the provided LEGOs and cocktails. Now, they can move on to their architectural design skills. LEGO has just released the LEGO Architecture Studio, a new kit of 1,210 white and clear bricks to create mini-modernist masterpieces.
There are no instructions (how modernist!), but there’s a 272-page guidebook “endorsed by leading architects” with different exercises in architectural ideas, as well as insight into real-life building from architecture studios.
also by Paula Newton
- How to Fight Terrorism? Invest in the Arts - November 27th, 2015
- Have a Purrrrfect Thanksgiving! - November 26th, 2015
- Coming Soon! Studio Pods for Houston Artists - November 25th, 2015
- Who Got the 2015 Houston Artadia Awards? - November 24th, 2015
- JFK: The Fascination Continues with Opera, Performance Art, James Franco, and Money - November 23rd, 2015