Those who attended last week’s sold out Adult Lego Workshop at Houston’s Aurora Picture Show have mastered the art of stop-motion animation, with the help of the provided LEGOs and cocktails. Now, they can move on to their architectural design skills. LEGO has just released the LEGO Architecture Studio, a new kit of 1,210 white and clear bricks to create mini-modernist masterpieces.
There are no instructions (how modernist!), but there’s a 272-page guidebook “endorsed by leading architects” with different exercises in architectural ideas, as well as insight into real-life building from architecture studios.
also by Paula Newton
- Houston Joins the Anti-Confederate Monument Movement - August 18th, 2017
- Artists: It’s Time to Run for Office! - August 17th, 2017
- Film Nerds: a Happy Hour Just for You! - August 16th, 2017
- Find the Art Historical References in “Alien: Covenant” - August 15th, 2017
- UPDATE: Doggy Art a Great Success! - August 14th, 2017