For many who visited Riley Holloway’s recent exhibition at Dallas’ Fairmont Hotel Gallery, it was the first they had heard of the Fairmont’s artist-in-residence program, although it was established in 2010. For artists who want to get in on the gig (“luxurious accommodations, complimentary parking, studio space and access to the employee café,” and that pool!), it’s open to local, regional, and national artists. The Fairmont is now accepting applications for the October-December residency, due August 31.
also by Paula Newton
- More Projected Art! This Time in Dallas - May 26th, 2016
- New Menil PR Director: Beyoncé - May 25th, 2016
- Austin: The People Speak! - May 24th, 2016
- Aurora/Menil BYOB Rescheduled Date (Maybe) - May 23rd, 2016
- Menil Collection Names Former Intern as New Director - May 20th, 2016