According to the Texas Biennial’s Facebook page, they will begin previewing selected artists throughout the day, via Facebook and Twitter. They plan to release the full list on Wednesday, so stay tuned!
Celebrating its fifth anniversary, the open call for art remains the central feature of the Texas Biennial. The curated exhibition will take place September 5–November 9, 2013 at Blue Star Contemporary Art Museum in San Antonio, with selected performance works to be presented in Dallas, a commissioned artist project in Marfa, and (opening in late August in Houston) an exhibition of current work by selected past Biennial artists.
To all entrants: good work and good luck!
also by Paula Newton
- Dallas Curator Named One of “Twenty Most Influential” - October 26th, 2016
- Dude! Art Class is Super Stressful! - October 25th, 2016
- A Texas Guide to Día De Los Muertos - October 24th, 2016
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016
- Houston Architects Name Artist of the Year - October 20th, 2016