If you’ve been itching to see the famed Guernica Tapestry but have been put off by the $8 museum admission, rejoice! Thanks to H-E-B, the San Antonio Museum of Art is now FREE every Tuesday evening from 4-9 p.m. furthermore, thanks to the Mays Family Foundation, SAMA is also free every Sunday morning from 10:00a.m. – Noon.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015