If you’ve been itching to see the famed Guernica Tapestry but have been put off by the $8 museum admission, rejoice! Thanks to H-E-B, the San Antonio Museum of Art is now FREE every Tuesday evening from 4-9 p.m. furthermore, thanks to the Mays Family Foundation, SAMA is also free every Sunday morning from 10:00a.m. – Noon.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015