Jeanne Clair Van Ryzin of the Austin American Statesman has a mini review of the Arts of Palm, a clever re-use of an abandoned public swimming pool as a one-night screening venue for video art by Ben Aqua, Sean Ripple, Jacob Villanueva and Mason McFee.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015