Houston artist Sharon Engelstein is turning the front room of her Montrose bungalow into a gallery: Front, as the new space is aptly called, will host its inaugural show on October 8, from 5-7 with oil sketches of frenzied girl-children caught in the throes of rapturous adventure by Los Angeles artist Kim Dingle. Front Gallery will be open Saturdays 1 – 4pm, and by appointment at 1412 Bonnie Brae St., Houston.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015