Film Salon, a new course offered by the MFAH’s Glassell School of Art this fall, will sample a broad swath of classic movies on Saturday afternoons and Monday nights, dissecting them in terms of their maker’s biographies, technique and cultural context, with the ever-lively Chris Ballou at the rostrum. Registration for new students takes place August 10-11 and 15-17.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015