Film Salon, a new course offered by the MFAH’s Glassell School of Art this fall, will sample a broad swath of classic movies on Saturday afternoons and Monday nights, dissecting them in terms of their maker’s biographies, technique and cultural context, with the ever-lively Chris Ballou at the rostrum. Registration for new students takes place August 10-11 and 15-17.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015