Dallas Art News’ Michael Roman snatched 15-20 minutes to interview outgoing DMA director Bonnie Pitman on her successes, failures and the future of the museum in the 21st century. Relentlessly positive, Pitman crams pages of text into the brief interview, but fails to drop many startling insights, except to hints that she may return to practicing art, which she studied in college.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015