In our new Art Dirt podcast, Christina Rees and Rainey Knudson discuss the controversy that’s erupted about Dana Schutz’s painting of Emmett Till in the Whitney Biennial. There have been calls for the work to be removed and even destroyed.
Follow us on Soundcloud.
also by Glasstire
- Houston Cinema Arts Festival Returns Next Month with Houston-Centric Programming - October 17th, 2017
- This and That: Oldenburg / Davenport - October 17th, 2017
- Sculpture Month Houston Returns to Houston's Grain Silos - October 16th, 2017
- Art Organizations: the FEMA Deadline is Approaching - October 15th, 2017
- Kusama is Coming to Marfa - October 14th, 2017