Glasstire’s Ariane Roesch and Brandon Zech interview the smitten crowd at Made in Marfa during the 2016 Chinati weekend.
“There’s just a spirit here, there’s just a whole collective spirit. Honestly, it’s kind of like the Twilight Zone.”
also by Glasstire
- Awesome website: Typeset in the Future - July 25th, 2017
- Guerrilla Girls Coming to Talk at the DMA in August - July 25th, 2017
- Get a Free Ticket to Make Art at Burning Man! - July 24th, 2017
- Art Dirt 8: Sex Robots, Scaramucci's Mark Twain Tweet, When Artists' Ideas Are Stolen - July 23rd, 2017
- Discovery Green & Houston First Commission work by Dallas Collective - July 23rd, 2017