Glasstire’s Ariane Roesch and Brandon Zech interview the smitten crowd at Made in Marfa during the 2016 Chinati weekend.
“There’s just a spirit here, there’s just a whole collective spirit. Honestly, it’s kind of like the Twilight Zone.”
also by Glasstire
- Art Dirt 5: Celebrities Doing Performance Art + Artists and Gentrification - May 28th, 2017
- No More Free Parking at the MFAH - May 28th, 2017
- This and That: Sol Lewitt at Rice Gallery / a Wall at UH - May 27th, 2017
- Chad Dawkins Hired as Director of Exhibitions at Southwest School of Art - May 27th, 2017
- 300 Years of American Prints Opens This Sunday at the DMA - May 26th, 2017