Glasstire’s Ariane Roesch and Brandon Zech interview the smitten crowd at Made in Marfa during the 2016 Chinati weekend.
“There’s just a spirit here, there’s just a whole collective spirit. Honestly, it’s kind of like the Twilight Zone.”
also by Glasstire
- A Whopper of an Artwork for Your Inauguration Day - January 18th, 2017
- FotoFest Announces 2018 Biennial Theme & More - January 16th, 2017
- Section of Berlin Wall at Rice University Defaced with Pro-Trump Graffiti - January 15th, 2017
- Houston Performance Art Festival Announces Lineup — And It's Good! - January 14th, 2017
- Dallas Contemporary Will Organize the Ukrainian Pavilion for the Venice Biennale - January 12th, 2017