Glasstire’s Ariane Roesch and Brandon Zech interview the smitten crowd at Made in Marfa during the 2016 Chinati weekend.
“There’s just a spirit here, there’s just a whole collective spirit. Honestly, it’s kind of like the Twilight Zone.”
also by Glasstire
- Rockport Center for the Arts Announces 11th Annual Rockport Film Festival - October 21st, 2017
- Houston's Zoya Tommy Gallery to Close - October 21st, 2017
- A Residency for Artists Affected by This Year's Hurricanes - October 21st, 2017
- Voertman's Bookstore Owner Gifts $10 Million to UNT Arts - October 20th, 2017
- Donald Trump's Renoir Painting is a Fake - October 19th, 2017