Glasstire’s Ariane Roesch and Brandon Zech interview the smitten crowd at Made in Marfa during the 2016 Chinati weekend.
“There’s just a spirit here, there’s just a whole collective spirit. Honestly, it’s kind of like the Twilight Zone.”
also by Glasstire
- Here are your next Emojis! (T-Rex and Breastfeeding included) - March 22nd, 2017
- Something to Watch: Weekly Sculpture Poems from Elaine Bradford & Sara Cress - March 22nd, 2017
- Dallas Arts Month is Now an Official Thing - March 22nd, 2017
- High Plains Print+Music Festival and BP5 This Weekend in Lubbock - March 21st, 2017
- Graph Fun: NEA Cuts! - March 21st, 2017