Valentine’s Day edition!
Entries for the ArtSmarter Prize 2016 continue to roll in. As you know, the theme of the Prize is What Would You Do For Love?
Below, in two parts, Frank and Houston-based artist, curator and publisher Sally Glass discuss what they’ve done for love in the distant and recent past. Caution: some heartbreak ahead.
also by Glasstire
- Theaster Gates Named 2018 Nasher Prize Winner - September 19th, 2017
- Trenton Doyle Hancock's Texas Artist of the Year Exhibition Relocated to Former Rice Gallery - September 19th, 2017
- Google Launches Huge Archive of Latino Art - September 16th, 2017
- This and That: Yes, They're Men - September 16th, 2017
- John Biggers Mural in Houston Damaged by Hurricane Harvey - September 16th, 2017