Valentine’s Day edition!
Entries for the ArtSmarter Prize 2016 continue to roll in. As you know, the theme of the Prize is What Would You Do For Love?
Below, in two parts, Frank and Houston-based artist, curator and publisher Sally Glass discuss what they’ve done for love in the distant and recent past. Caution: some heartbreak ahead.
also by Glasstire
- Summertime Living: John Waters' Camp for Grown-Ups - April 27th, 2017
- Top Five: April 27, 2017 - April 27th, 2017
- Send Your Questions to Catherine Opie and Eileen Myles! - April 25th, 2017
- Houston Artists: Artadia Wants to Give You Money - April 24th, 2017
- City of Austin Announces First Artist-in-Residence - April 23rd, 2017