Valentine’s Day edition!
Entries for the ArtSmarter Prize 2016 continue to roll in. As you know, the theme of the Prize is What Would You Do For Love?
Below, in two parts, Frank and Houston-based artist, curator and publisher Sally Glass discuss what they’ve done for love in the distant and recent past. Caution: some heartbreak ahead.
also by Glasstire
- Blanton Announces New Curatorial Position and Appointment - December 2nd, 2016
- Scott Gilbert’s True Artist Tales Part 2 - December 2nd, 2016
- Five New Public Art Works For a Richardson Mixed-Use Development - December 1st, 2016
- Top Five: December 1, 2016 - December 1st, 2016
- MFAH Announces New Curatorial Fellows - November 30th, 2016