Valentine’s Day edition!
Entries for the ArtSmarter Prize 2016 continue to roll in. As you know, the theme of the Prize is What Would You Do For Love?
Below, in two parts, Frank and Houston-based artist, curator and publisher Sally Glass discuss what they’ve done for love in the distant and recent past. Caution: some heartbreak ahead.
also by Glasstire
- Top Five: November 23, 2017 - November 23rd, 2017
- The Art Lending Library Opens This Weekend in Galveston - November 21st, 2017
- Art League Houston Extends Open Call Deadline - November 20th, 2017
- Marfa Myths Festival Returns in 2018 - November 19th, 2017
- DMA Curator Gavin Delahunty Resigns Over Allegations of "inappropriate behavior" - November 18th, 2017