Valentine’s Day edition!
Entries for the ArtSmarter Prize 2016 continue to roll in. As you know, the theme of the Prize is What Would You Do For Love?
Below, in two parts, Frank and Houston-based artist, curator and publisher Sally Glass discuss what they’ve done for love in the distant and recent past. Caution: some heartbreak ahead.
also by Glasstire
- This and That: Kristen Cochran / Ken Kagami / Jac Leirner - June 28th, 2017
- Photographers: Register for FotoFest's Portfolio Review Sessions - June 27th, 2017
- A Side Trip to Michael Heizer's 'Double Negative' - June 27th, 2017
- Madrid Judge Orders Exhumation of Salvador Dalí's Remains - June 26th, 2017
- Protestors Gathered Yesterday Against the Station Museum's Andres Serrano Exhibition - June 25th, 2017