Guccifer is at it again. The hacker, who complicated most people’s very set opinions about George W. Bush by releasing images of his newfound painting practice, has now posted drawings by Bill Clinton on Gawker. Guccifer recently hacked into a folder in the Clinton Library called “wjcdrawings” and found some gems.
If W’s folksy paintings evoke the sincerity of an enthusiastic undergrad art student, Clinton’s drawings have the annoying, nonchalant charm of a slacker grad student. The casual doodles have the requisite obvious jokes (the UN fry cook drawing next to notes about sanctions against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia [FRY]) and baffling metaphors (Is he equating the American flag to a brick wall?).
also by Paula Newton
- Bayou City Art Festival is Going to be a Soggy One - April 29th, 2016
- Learn to Paint Like the President. Maybe Better. - April 28th, 2016
- Historic Cafeteria/Art Gallery Destroyed by Fire - April 27th, 2016
- Performance Art Takes Over Houston in a Big Way! - April 26th, 2016
- Love is for Everyone, Says Lubbock: Now Only $24! - April 25th, 2016