Fresh Arts’ Annual Winter Holiday Art Market (WHAM) gets bigger every year and there is only one week left for artists to apply to participate in this year’s late November juried event. Table space goes to the usual crafters (both artisan and peculiar), but many painters, photographers, and printmakers also participate, as well as the occasional fun oddity like Bill’s Junk.
On the Fresh Arts web page with the WHAM information and application form, they also list average sales for the past four years. Last year’s average was a record-breaking $1,320 for three long days of work—not exactly making art moguls, but might be worth the party atmosphere and the exposure.
also by Paula Newton
- Bayou City Art Festival is Going to be a Soggy One - April 29th, 2016
- Learn to Paint Like the President. Maybe Better. - April 28th, 2016
- Historic Cafeteria/Art Gallery Destroyed by Fire - April 27th, 2016
- Performance Art Takes Over Houston in a Big Way! - April 26th, 2016
- Love is for Everyone, Says Lubbock: Now Only $24! - April 25th, 2016