Fresh Arts’ Annual Winter Holiday Art Market (WHAM) gets bigger every year and there is only one week left for artists to apply to participate in this year’s late November juried event. Table space goes to the usual crafters (both artisan and peculiar), but many painters, photographers, and printmakers also participate, as well as the occasional fun oddity like Bill’s Junk.
On the Fresh Arts web page with the WHAM information and application form, they also list average sales for the past four years. Last year’s average was a record-breaking $1,320 for three long days of work—not exactly making art moguls, but might be worth the party atmosphere and the exposure.
also by Paula Newton
- Texas Film Director Creates PSA Against Bathroom Bill - February 27th, 2017
- West Texas Landmarks Vandalized! - February 24th, 2017
- Rice U’s Moody Center is Almost Reality! - February 23rd, 2017
- WH Plans to Eliminate NEA and NEH as Examples of “Wastes of Taxpayer Money” - February 22nd, 2017
- S.A. Artist Wins 10K Craft Council Award - February 21st, 2017