Fresh Arts’ Annual Winter Holiday Art Market (WHAM) gets bigger every year and there is only one week left for artists to apply to participate in this year’s late November juried event. Table space goes to the usual crafters (both artisan and peculiar), but many painters, photographers, and printmakers also participate, as well as the occasional fun oddity like Bill’s Junk.
On the Fresh Arts web page with the WHAM information and application form, they also list average sales for the past four years. Last year’s average was a record-breaking $1,320 for three long days of work—not exactly making art moguls, but might be worth the party atmosphere and the exposure.
also by Paula Newton
- Dallas Curator Named One of “Twenty Most Influential” - October 26th, 2016
- Dude! Art Class is Super Stressful! - October 25th, 2016
- A Texas Guide to Día De Los Muertos - October 24th, 2016
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016
- Houston Architects Name Artist of the Year - October 20th, 2016