Fresh Arts’ Annual Winter Holiday Art Market (WHAM) gets bigger every year and there is only one week left for artists to apply to participate in this year’s late November juried event. Table space goes to the usual crafters (both artisan and peculiar), but many painters, photographers, and printmakers also participate, as well as the occasional fun oddity like Bill’s Junk.
On the Fresh Arts web page with the WHAM information and application form, they also list average sales for the past four years. Last year’s average was a record-breaking $1,320 for three long days of work—not exactly making art moguls, but might be worth the party atmosphere and the exposure.
also by Paula Newton
- Do Good Fences Make Good Photos? - December 1st, 2015
- Just in Time for the Holidays: Art About Anxiety, Stress, and Neuroses - November 30th, 2015
- How to Fight Terrorism? Invest in the Arts - November 27th, 2015
- Have a Purrrrfect Thanksgiving! - November 26th, 2015
- Coming Soon! Studio Pods for Houston Artists - November 25th, 2015