For San Antonians who love their art and love their bikes, San Anto Cultural Arts (SACA) will hold one of its Bicycle Mural Tours this evening, beginning at 6 pm at the SACA center (1300 Chihuahua). SACA Co-founder Cruz Ortiz and Community Mural/Public Art Program Coordinator Ruth Buentello will conduct the tour through the back roads of the Westside’s museum of mural arts, stopping at twelve of SACA’s murals.
Cyclists of all levels are welcome; registration is $10, which goes to SACA’s mission to support community-based arts.
also by Paula Newton
- Houston’s Smither Park Officially (Re)Opens - September 29th, 2016
- Two Texans Make ArtPrize Shortlist! - September 27th, 2016
- Idea Fund Round 9: Deadline, Info, and Jurors - September 26th, 2016
- Artists and Collectors to Show off their Weird Houston Homes - September 23rd, 2016
- It May Be Too Late, but this Group is Set to Save East Austin Art - September 22nd, 2016