For San Antonians who love their art and love their bikes, San Anto Cultural Arts (SACA) will hold one of its Bicycle Mural Tours this evening, beginning at 6 pm at the SACA center (1300 Chihuahua). SACA Co-founder Cruz Ortiz and Community Mural/Public Art Program Coordinator Ruth Buentello will conduct the tour through the back roads of the Westside’s museum of mural arts, stopping at twelve of SACA’s murals.
Cyclists of all levels are welcome; registration is $10, which goes to SACA’s mission to support community-based arts.
also by Paula Newton
- Dallas Curator Named One of “Twenty Most Influential” - October 26th, 2016
- Dude! Art Class is Super Stressful! - October 25th, 2016
- A Texas Guide to Día De Los Muertos - October 24th, 2016
- Last Weekend to See Big Texas Butter Sculpture - October 21st, 2016
- Houston Architects Name Artist of the Year - October 20th, 2016