For San Antonians who love their art and love their bikes, San Anto Cultural Arts (SACA) will hold one of its Bicycle Mural Tours this evening, beginning at 6 pm at the SACA center (1300 Chihuahua). SACA Co-founder Cruz Ortiz and Community Mural/Public Art Program Coordinator Ruth Buentello will conduct the tour through the back roads of the Westside’s museum of mural arts, stopping at twelve of SACA’s murals.
Cyclists of all levels are welcome; registration is $10, which goes to SACA’s mission to support community-based arts.
also by Paula Newton
- Bayou City Art Festival is Going to be a Soggy One - April 29th, 2016
- Learn to Paint Like the President. Maybe Better. - April 28th, 2016
- Historic Cafeteria/Art Gallery Destroyed by Fire - April 27th, 2016
- Performance Art Takes Over Houston in a Big Way! - April 26th, 2016
- Love is for Everyone, Says Lubbock: Now Only $24! - April 25th, 2016