For San Antonians who love their art and love their bikes, San Anto Cultural Arts (SACA) will hold one of its Bicycle Mural Tours this evening, beginning at 6 pm at the SACA center (1300 Chihuahua). SACA Co-founder Cruz Ortiz and Community Mural/Public Art Program Coordinator Ruth Buentello will conduct the tour through the back roads of the Westside’s museum of mural arts, stopping at twelve of SACA’s murals.
Cyclists of all levels are welcome; registration is $10, which goes to SACA’s mission to support community-based arts.
also by Paula Newton
- Rice U’s Moody Center is Almost Reality! - February 23rd, 2017
- WH Plans to Eliminate NEA and NEH as Examples of “Wastes of Taxpayer Money” - February 22nd, 2017
- S.A. Artist Wins 10K Craft Council Award - February 21st, 2017
- Happy (Not My) President’s Day! - February 20th, 2017
- SXSE: Beaumont Is a Boomtown of Film & Music - February 17th, 2017