For San Antonians who love their art and love their bikes, San Anto Cultural Arts (SACA) will hold one of its Bicycle Mural Tours this evening, beginning at 6 pm at the SACA center (1300 Chihuahua). SACA Co-founder Cruz Ortiz and Community Mural/Public Art Program Coordinator Ruth Buentello will conduct the tour through the back roads of the Westside’s museum of mural arts, stopping at twelve of SACA’s murals.
Cyclists of all levels are welcome; registration is $10, which goes to SACA’s mission to support community-based arts.
also by Paula Newton
- The People Have Spoken: No More Renoir! - October 6th, 2015
- David Adickes Sign Site of Documented Theft - October 5th, 2015
- It’s National Spinning and Weaving Week! - October 2nd, 2015
- A Public Memorial and Tribute to Jesús Moroles - October 1st, 2015
- First it was Bernie Sanders, Now it’s Art League Houston! - September 30th, 2015