Houston’s David McGee was the the first artist put on the spot in a new Glasstire video series by John Carrithers. Carrithers asks each of his guests twenty questions about art, life and ideas, on camera, and we pick out the best answers. McGee relates a surprisingly moving experience with a Vermeer in Vienna.
also by Glasstire
- Top Five: August 28, 2014 - August 28th, 2014
- Win a chance for a free SXSW pass at the Texas Contemporary Art Fair! - August 25th, 2014
- Six Public Sculptures in Texas to See Before You Die - August 24th, 2014
- Top Five: August 21, 2014 - August 21st, 2014
- Top 5: August 6, 2014 - August 6th, 2014