Houston’s David McGee was the the first artist put on the spot in a new Glasstire video series by John Carrithers. Carrithers asks each of his guests twenty questions about art, life and ideas, on camera, and we pick out the best answers. McGee relates a surprisingly moving experience with a Vermeer in Vienna.
also by Glasstire
- Raw Paw's Zine Release Party is Tomorrow in Austin - August 28th, 2015
- Malcolm! Malcolm Warner Returns to the Kimbell for One Night Only - August 27th, 2015
- Top Five August 27, 2015 - August 27th, 2015
- Online Auction for Unexpected Windfall of Iconic Posters - August 26th, 2015
- 50 Years of Curated Fashion On View in the Perfect Dallas Venue - August 25th, 2015