Houston’s David McGee was the the first artist put on the spot in a new Glasstire video series by John Carrithers. Carrithers asks each of his guests twenty questions about art, life and ideas, on camera, and we pick out the best answers. McGee relates a surprisingly moving experience with a Vermeer in Vienna.
also by Glasstire
- Twenty Questions: Beth Secor's First Art Memory - March 23rd, 2013
- Twenty Questions: David McGee, What I'd Change About the Artworld - March 2nd, 2013
- Texas Contemporary Art Fair LIVE BLOG! - October 21st, 2012
- Schedule for the Lawndale/Glasstire Barfly Series at TX Contemporary Fair! - October 19th, 2012
- Glasstire Virtual Studio Visit: Chad Maydwell - October 3rd, 2012