Houston’s David McGee was the the first artist put on the spot in a new Glasstire video series by John Carrithers. Carrithers asks each of his guests twenty questions about art, life and ideas, on camera, and we pick out the best answers. McGee relates a surprisingly moving experience with a Vermeer in Vienna.
also by Glasstire
- How Much Would You Pay for a Twombly? - October 3rd, 2015
- An Evening Celebration for a Great Oak Cliff Park - October 2nd, 2015
- Top Five October 1, 2015 - October 1st, 2015
- Doris Salcedo Wins the Nasher Prize - September 30th, 2015
- Artpace San Antonio Names New Director - September 29th, 2015