Houston’s David McGee was the the first artist put on the spot in a new Glasstire video series by John Carrithers. Carrithers asks each of his guests twenty questions about art, life and ideas, on camera, and we pick out the best answers. McGee relates a surprisingly moving experience with a Vermeer in Vienna.
also by Glasstire
- The Complete Dave Hickey, parts 1-4 - February 2nd, 2014
- Top Five: January 30, 2014 - February 2nd, 2014
- Top Five: January 23, 2014 - January 23rd, 2014
- Video: Dave Hickey, part 4: Accommodating Identities - January 17th, 2014
- Video: Dave Hickey, part 3: Administrated Art History - January 15th, 2014