Houston’s David McGee was the the first artist put on the spot in a new Glasstire video series by John Carrithers. Carrithers asks each of his guests twenty questions about art, life and ideas, on camera, and we pick out the best answers. McGee relates a surprisingly moving experience with a Vermeer in Vienna.
also by Glasstire
- Texas Artist Develops Genius (and fun) New Art App for Your Phone - February 24th, 2017
- DO NOT Miss Lionel Maunz's Talk At SMU Next Week - February 23rd, 2017
- Top Five: February 23, 2017 - February 23rd, 2017
- SHSU Hosts an Art Walk in Huntsville - February 21st, 2017
- Glasstire names Christina Rees as Editor-in-Chief - February 20th, 2017