Houston’s David McGee was the the first artist put on the spot in a new Glasstire video series by John Carrithers. Carrithers asks each of his guests twenty questions about art, life and ideas, on camera, and we pick out the best answers. McGee relates a surprisingly moving experience with a Vermeer in Vienna.
also by Glasstire
- Blanton Gifted Set of Leon Polk Smith Paintings and Drawings - August 17th, 2017
- Top Five: August 17, 2017 - August 16th, 2017
- The Tom of Finland Movie - August 16th, 2017
- Gunnar Birkerts, Architect Who Designed CAMH, Dies at 92 - August 16th, 2017
- Dallas Architecture Forum Hosts Chinati and MASS MoCA - August 15th, 2017