Houston’s David McGee was the the first artist put on the spot in a new Glasstire video series by John Carrithers. Carrithers asks each of his guests twenty questions about art, life and ideas, on camera, and we pick out the best answers. McGee relates a surprisingly moving experience with a Vermeer in Vienna.
also by Glasstire
- Pierre Huyghe Wins the Second Annual $100,000 Nasher Prize - September 26th, 2016
- Naked Donald Trump Statue for Sale - September 24th, 2016
- Rienzi Gets a New Director - September 24th, 2016
- Rice Engineer and MFAH Artist Are 2016 MacArthur Geniuses - September 24th, 2016
- City of Georgetown Calls For Public Art Proposals - September 23rd, 2016