Houston’s David McGee was the the first artist put on the spot in a new Glasstire video series by John Carrithers. Carrithers asks each of his guests twenty questions about art, life and ideas, on camera, and we pick out the best answers. McGee relates a surprisingly moving experience with a Vermeer in Vienna.
also by Glasstire
- Dennis Nance is the New Galveston Arts Center Curator! - August 29th, 2016
- Hello Studio in San Antonio is Looking for Residents - August 28th, 2016
- Highlights from NorthPark Center in Dallas - August 27th, 2016
- McNay Art Museum Receives $1 Million Gift - August 27th, 2016
- Chinese Man Tries to Destroy the Internet - August 27th, 2016