Infinite Perfection, the latest show at Tiny Park Gallery in Austin, is a solo exhibition of Joseph Phillips‘ work. There’s not much to say about the show that hasn’t already been said about Joseph’s work. He’s exploring the tension between nature and contemporary life—our need to control it and our romantic desire to embrace it.
The work is simple, understated, clean and looks beautiful under Tiny Park’s fluorescent lights.
January 25 – February 23, 2013
also by Leslie Moody Castro
- A Rift In the San Antonio Arts Community - February 20th, 2016
- "RIP" by Graham Dolphin at Lora Reynolds Gallery - June 18th, 2013
- Chatting with Sally Glass of Dallas' semigloss. Magazine - May 15th, 2013
- Triple Treat @ Unit B, San Antonio - April 28th, 2013
- Last Resort: Kelly O'Connor at Women and Their Work - April 27th, 2013