A version of Edvard Munch’s “The Scream,” once famous as an icon of modern angst, now famous for being the most expensive artwork ever, (it sold last year for nearly $120 million) will be on display at New York’s Museum of Modern Art, on loan from its mystery owner for six months. “Some people call it the Mona Lisa of Modern art,” said MOMA Director Glenn Lowry.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015