Janelle Zara of ARTINFO reports via the Huffington Post that Dallas Art Fair Founders Chris Byrne and John Sughrue are organizing modern art and design fair (not unlike the upcoming Lawndale Design Fair in Houston, but presumably, bigger) as a benefit for the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. The new fair, called FOG (which “doesn’t stand for anything”), drifts in to San Francisco’s Fort Mason Festival Pavilion on January 16-20, 2013.
also by Bill Davenport
- Lego My Art! - January 30th, 2016
- Archive: Painting on My Planet/The Top Ten Painters in Houston - January 1st, 2016
- Archive: Tire Iron 0: Cropduster: Hills Snyder/Chris Sauter - December 28th, 2015
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015