The MFAH’s Glassell School of Art is again looking for a new crop of CORE Fellows for its ever-more-prestigious residency program. Residents receive a stipend, health insurance, and private studio/office space for nine months, all the while engaging in ongoing dialogue with each other and with pre-eminent artists, critics, curators, and art historians. Applications for the 2012-13 residency spots for both artists ans criitcal writers are due on April Fool’s Day!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015