San Anto Cultural Arts is inviting the community to two days of dialog, discussion and planning for its upcoming 43rd Mural Project. On Saturday, January 28 community members will meet and develop a mural that focuses on “Taking it Back” and the local Chicano Civil rights movement; at a second workshop on Saturday February 4 the lead muralist will present his design for community feedback. Both workshops are co-faciliated by Esmeralda Baltazar and Ernesto Cuevas Jr. and will be held at the offices of Fuerza Unida, 710 New Laredo Highway, San Antonio from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015