Long-inheld breaths can be released with sighs of relief! Douglas Britt of the Houston Chronicle reports that the organizers of last weekend’s Houston Fine Art Fair were satisfied with the turnout, and have promised to return next year. The fair logged more than its target 10,000 visitors, and half the galleries represented reported sales.
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015