On Saturday, September 17, Sixteen museums congregated in southern Montrose are collectively celebrating themselves by offering free admission and nonstop free events, films and activities: everything from tai-chi to Czech glassblowing, all happening simultaneously between 10am-5pm. A free shuttle bus service will to help you and yours visit as many as possible!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015