The Southern Naptist Convention, a project of Napping Affects Performance artist Emily Sloan and the Universal Nap Church is congregating on Sunday, June 12 at 1pm at 14 Pews in Houston. The major topic of discussion this year is the upcoming NAPTURE to take place on October 21, 2011. The Bring Your Own Pillow (BYOP) service will also include napping, and naptisms. The event coincides with the Southern Baptist Convention also meeting that day. The Southern Naptist Convention is open to all faiths; even Mattress Mack is touting it!
also by Bill Davenport
- DMA Crane Flip Video - April 26th, 2015
- Helmreich New Dean of Fine Arts at TCU - April 25th, 2015
- Two Cents for Houston's New Cultural Plan - April 25th, 2015
- New Art Lands in the Woodlands - April 24th, 2015
- Bob Wade Revamps First Public Sculpture - in Waco! - April 19th, 2015