In this special video presentation, Glasstire interviews Clint Willour, longtime curator of the Galveston Arts Center and one of Texas’ most connected and pivotal art leaders.
The second of two major anniversary exhibitions at the GAC debuts this Saturday, June 16: Twenty Five: A Conclusion “features a diverse selection of prominent Texas artists whom Willour has curated during his tenure at GAC” and celebrates Willour’s 25th anniversary as curator.
also by Glasstire
- Entire White House Arts Committee Resigns in Protest - August 18th, 2017
- Blanton Gifted Set of Leon Polk Smith Paintings and Drawings - August 17th, 2017
- Top Five: August 17, 2017 - August 16th, 2017
- The Tom of Finland Movie - August 16th, 2017
- Gunnar Birkerts, Architect Who Designed CAMH, Dies at 92 - August 16th, 2017