In this special video presentation, Glasstire interviews Clint Willour, longtime curator of the Galveston Arts Center and one of Texas’ most connected and pivotal art leaders.
The second of two major anniversary exhibitions at the GAC debuts this Saturday, June 16: Twenty Five: A Conclusion “features a diverse selection of prominent Texas artists whom Willour has curated during his tenure at GAC” and celebrates Willour’s 25th anniversary as curator.
also by Glasstire
- Donald Trump's Renior Painting is a Fake - October 19th, 2017
- Top Five: October 19, 2017 - October 19th, 2017
- Houston Cinema Arts Festival Returns Next Month with Houston-Centric Programming - October 17th, 2017
- This and That: Oldenburg / Davenport - October 17th, 2017
- Sculpture Month Houston Returns to Houston's Grain Silos - October 16th, 2017