In this special video presentation, Glasstire interviews Clint Willour, longtime curator of the Galveston Arts Center and one of Texas’ most connected and pivotal art leaders.
The second of two major anniversary exhibitions at the GAC debuts this Saturday, June 16: Twenty Five: A Conclusion “features a diverse selection of prominent Texas artists whom Willour has curated during his tenure at GAC” and celebrates Willour’s 25th anniversary as curator.
also by Glasstire
- FotoFest Announces 2018 Biennial Theme & More - January 16th, 2017
- Section of Berlin Wall at Rice University Defaced with Pro-Trump Graffiti - January 15th, 2017
- Houston Performance Art Festival Announces Lineup — And It's Good! - January 14th, 2017
- Dallas Contemporary Will Organize the Ukrainian Pavilion for the Venice Biennale - January 12th, 2017
- Top Five: January 12, 2017 - January 12th, 2017