In this special video presentation, Glasstire interviews Clint Willour, longtime curator of the Galveston Arts Center and one of Texas’ most connected and pivotal art leaders.
The second of two major anniversary exhibitions at the GAC debuts this Saturday, June 16: Twenty Five: A Conclusion “features a diverse selection of prominent Texas artists whom Willour has curated during his tenure at GAC” and celebrates Willour’s 25th anniversary as curator.
also by Glasstire
- Summertime Living: John Waters' Camp for Grown-Ups - April 27th, 2017
- Top Five: April 27, 2017 - April 27th, 2017
- Send Your Questions to Catherine Opie and Eileen Myles! - April 25th, 2017
- Houston Artists: Artadia Wants to Give You Money - April 24th, 2017
- City of Austin Announces First Artist-in-Residence - April 23rd, 2017