In this special video presentation, Glasstire interviews Clint Willour, longtime curator of the Galveston Arts Center and one of Texas’ most connected and pivotal art leaders.
The second of two major anniversary exhibitions at the GAC debuts this Saturday, June 16: Twenty Five: A Conclusion “features a diverse selection of prominent Texas artists whom Willour has curated during his tenure at GAC” and celebrates Willour’s 25th anniversary as curator.
also by Glasstire
- Blanton Announces New Curatorial Position and Appointment - December 2nd, 2016
- Scott Gilbert’s True Artist Tales Part 2 - December 2nd, 2016
- Five New Public Art Works For a Richardson Mixed-Use Development - December 1st, 2016
- Top Five: December 1, 2016 - December 1st, 2016
- MFAH Announces New Curatorial Fellows - November 30th, 2016