Rainey Knudson chats with visitors to the Texas Contemporary Art Fair opening night, October 1, 2015 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston. A little Scotch helps everything.
also by Rainey Knudson
- God Bless Bukowski - March 28th, 2017
- New Year: Less Internet, More People - January 10th, 2017
- Dorothy Hood: The Color of Being / El Color de Ser - January 1st, 2017
- This and That: Duchamp and Serrano - December 19th, 2016
- This and That: Lynda Benglis & Rosie the Riveter - December 5th, 2016