The Dallas Arts District is throwing a Summer Block Party on Friday, June 19 from 6 p.m. to midnight; Flora and Harwood will be given over to pedestrians, and it all promises a lot of open doors and festivities.
The Nasher Sculpture Center, the Crow Collection and the Dallas Museum of Art are all participating by staying open late (for free!) with special screenings (A Fish Called Wanda, The Avengers and more), a free meditation session, live bands The Walden Twins and Quiet Company, and of course the museums’ exhibitions are open as well. There will of course be gourmet food trucks galore, activity tables, scavenger hunts… the whole nine yards.
also by Glasstire
- Here are your next Emojis! (T-Rex and Breastfeeding included) - March 22nd, 2017
- Something to Watch: Weekly Sculpture Poems from Elaine Bradford & Sara Cress - March 22nd, 2017
- Dallas Arts Month is Now an Official Thing - March 22nd, 2017
- High Plains Print+Music Festival and BP5 This Weekend in Lubbock - March 21st, 2017
- Graph Fun: NEA Cuts! - March 21st, 2017