Glasstire is looking for arts writers in Texas! Any level of experience or geographic location is welcome.
To apply, please submit one UNEDITED piece of your writing from the past two months that has not been published elsewhere. Examples include reviews, artist profiles, essays or anything pertaining to visual art.
Published contributors to Glasstire are paid.
Please send your writing along with a brief description of who you are to email@example.com.
also by Christina Rees
- Buster Graybill at the Southwest School of Art - October 17th, 2017
- Misty Keasler's 'Haunt' at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth - September 26th, 2017
- Tom Sachs at the Nasher Sculpture Center - September 19th, 2017
- Ray Harryhausen's Singular Movie Magic - September 3rd, 2017
- Artists, Self-Sabotage, Integrity, and Selling Out - August 20th, 2017