Glasstire is looking for arts writers in Texas! Any level of experience or geographic location is welcome.
To apply, please submit one UNEDITED piece of your writing from the past two months that has not been published elsewhere. Examples include reviews, artist profiles, essays or anything pertaining to visual art.
Published contributors to Glasstire are paid.
Please send your writing along with a brief description of who you are to email@example.com.
also by Christina Rees
- Expanded Drive By: Matthew Bourbon at Kirk Hopper Fine Art - September 28th, 2016
- Patrick Faulhaber And Why Painting Still Matters - September 20th, 2016
- Why We (Still) Love Frank Frazetta - September 4th, 2016
- Is The Dallas Fire Marshal Trying To Kill The Local Art Scene? - August 20th, 2016
- VIDEO: Norman Lewis' Procession - August 7th, 2016