Glasstire is looking for arts writers in Texas! Any level of experience or geographic location is welcome.
To apply, please submit one UNEDITED piece of your writing from the past two months that has not been published elsewhere. Examples include reviews, artist profiles, essays or anything pertaining to visual art.
Published contributors to Glasstire are paid.
Please send your writing along with a brief description of who you are to firstname.lastname@example.org.
also by Christina Rees
- Goodbye to 2016, or, Tripping Over Nostalgia - December 18th, 2016
- Last Week: Los Angeles vs. New York - December 4th, 2016
- (The New World Order and) Heyd Fontenot at Conduit Gallery, Dallas - November 13th, 2016
- Glasstire and Negative Criticism in Texas - October 26th, 2016
- Expanded Drive By: Matthew Bourbon at Kirk Hopper Fine Art - September 28th, 2016