Wendy Watriss, co-founder of FotoFest in Houston, is speaking this Thursday evening at the San Francisco Art Institute as part of Photoalliance‘s 2014 lecture series.
FotoFest is, of course, the internationally renowned photographic arts and education organization which also hosts a major eponymous biennial (this year is its 15th). Watriss has been its artistic director since 1991, while she’s had a long and distinguished career as a photographer, curator, writer and journalist.
Watriss will speak on Thursday, June 26, 2014, 7:30 pm, at the San Francisco Art Institute Lecture Hall, 800 Chestnut Street, San Francisco, CA. Tickets will be
available at the door: $10 General / $5 Students with ID.
also by Christina Rees
- Redefining the Gallery - November 14th, 2017
- Buster Graybill at the Southwest School of Art - October 17th, 2017
- Misty Keasler's 'Haunt' at the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth - September 26th, 2017
- Tom Sachs at the Nasher Sculpture Center - September 19th, 2017
- Ray Harryhausen's Singular Movie Magic - September 3rd, 2017