Well, the Nasher Sculpture Center is finished unveiling all of the ten projects commissioned for its 10th anniversary exhibition Nasher XChange but, for those who missed any of it, the Nasher also held an “unveiling” of its two-volume catalogue a few days ago.
In charge of the pictures for the catalogue was artist/photographer Allison V. Smith; her participation was considered a coup for the project, according to Nasher Director Jeremy Strick. “We very much wanted to document all of the ten projects and to our delight, Allison agreed,” Strick told The Dallas Morning News. “She much more than agreed; she embraced the project.” Smith was on hand at the Nasher’s Thursday evening book-signing celebration.
also by Paula Newton
- S.A. Artist Wins 10K Craft Council Award - February 21st, 2017
- Happy (Not My) President’s Day! - February 20th, 2017
- SXSE: Beaumont Is a Boomtown of Film & Music - February 17th, 2017
- How to Get A Studio and Stipend from Lawndale - February 16th, 2017
- Art Historian Picked for a Top National Security Advisor - February 15th, 2017