Well, the Nasher Sculpture Center is finished unveiling all of the ten projects commissioned for its 10th anniversary exhibition Nasher XChange but, for those who missed any of it, the Nasher also held an “unveiling” of its two-volume catalogue a few days ago.
In charge of the pictures for the catalogue was artist/photographer Allison V. Smith; her participation was considered a coup for the project, according to Nasher Director Jeremy Strick. “We very much wanted to document all of the ten projects and to our delight, Allison agreed,” Strick told The Dallas Morning News. “She much more than agreed; she embraced the project.” Smith was on hand at the Nasher’s Thursday evening book-signing celebration.
also by Paula Newton
- How to Fight Terrorism? Invest in the Arts - November 27th, 2015
- Have a Purrrrfect Thanksgiving! - November 26th, 2015
- Coming Soon! Studio Pods for Houston Artists - November 25th, 2015
- Who Got the 2015 Houston Artadia Awards? - November 24th, 2015
- JFK: The Fascination Continues with Opera, Performance Art, James Franco, and Money - November 23rd, 2015